[Steppes] March Lindenwood Populace Minutes

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed Mar 24 13:31:29 PST 2004

Kom hael og sael!

These are the meeting minutes for the March Populace for the Canton of
Lindenwood:

Officers' Reports:
Exchequer: We have money in the bank. Our last expense was for the new
storage unit, paid to the end of June 2004.

Herald: We have a lonely and unabused herald.

Seneschal: There has been interest in the office of Chronicler. I look
forward to having this office filled. The following offices are still open
for bid: A&S Minister, Knight Marshal, Hospitaler

Events:
Border Wars IV: Autocrat is Lord Agilwulf The Loud
	Planning proceeds on this event. Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
volunteered to handle publications and invitations. Volunteers are still
needed for Gate, Set-up/Tear-down, Water-Bearing, and Marshalling. This
event will be held at Tanglewood Forest in Corsicana on May 7-9.

Ansteorran Dance & Music Symposium with Lindenwood's Midsummer Masked
Ball: Autocrat is Honorable Lord Philip White
	Planning proceeds on this event. Proceedings and a music cd will
be available at cost of publication. Invitations, publication, and site
tokens are all on time. We will have one out-of-town instructor from Caid
to teach classes and there will be a mask-making class during the day.
Volunteers are being solicited... please contact HL Philip. A
cold sideboard will be provided at the evening ball, included with Gate fee,
and stewarded by Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottor. This event will be held at
UT-Arlington on June 26.

Other activities:
Further discussion on Warlord Lunch Tavern was pended until the April
meeting.

Populace meetings will be moved to either Tuesdays or Thursdays starting
in September, not to conflict with Steppes Business or Populace, depending
on available days with the Jaycee Park Arts Center in Irving.

The next populace meeting will be on April 7 at 7:30 pm at the Jaycee Park
Arts Center in Irving. The address is 2000 Airport Freeway, Irving, Tx,
75038. Directions will follow a week before the meeting.

The move of the canton's possessions from the U-Stor on 161 to the
Storage-USA facility on HWY 183 was accomplished in three hours and
without a single drop of rain. There is now vastly more space, so anyone
still holding Lindenwood property, please arrange for it to be put in the
new storage unit.

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa
Seneschal