[Steppes] Warlord volunteers

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Fri Mar 26 07:34:41 PST 2004

replied privately

>>> lizdenpeters at juno.com 03/26/04 09:32AM >>>
Good Gentles,

I need a couple of volunteers to help me with prize issues during the
event.  If you would like to help in this endeavor, please e-mail me
privately.

Thank you.

Nuala

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  The information
may also be legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust,
for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient.  If you
have received this transmission in error, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify me by electronic message or
telephone at 214-855-3000, and delete the message from your system.

Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P.
www.carringtoncoleman.com