[Steppes] Warlord volunteers

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 11:35:52 PST 2004

Siobhan,
It's wonderful to see you and your lord jumping in with both feet!  I
think we all go through a (mercifully) short period of feeling sort of
outside the group, and the remedy is exactly what you're doing - just
join in somewhere.  Introduce yourself around, or find folks who know
you and ask them to introduce you to their friends.

I'm home from War, and the laundry's done.  I think it's time for
another sew-a-thon?

Ever in service,
Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross