[Steppes] First time at Warlord?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 11:38:51 PST 2004

Yes.  If you can find it.  Darned stuff is scarce.  The good thing about
it is you don't need a whole lot to get the benefits.

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross