[Steppes] Clothiers' and Textile Guild

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 14:05:08 PST 2004

This is a busy time for all of us, so I take the liberty of posting a
pre-notice to the notice of Steppes' Clothiers' and Textiles Guild
meeting.  Please contact me with questions, or requests for directions.

We'll meet on Thursday, April 8 at 7:30 p.m. at my house in Flower
Mound.

April's meeting will be a sewing party. Hand-sewing.  I have possession
of the Steppes War Lord tabard, and intend to set it on a worktable with
hoops and fibers at the ready for Guild members to work on it.  It WILL
be finished for War Lord!

I do need guidance on the finishing of the grices, device, and pediment,
if the original design team sees this!

I've also ordered flax seeds.  If they arrive in time, we'll distribute
them at this meeting to those who would like to attempt to grow and
process linen.  In meetings following, we'll learn to make tools for
processing, in case any of the seeds actually yield mature plants (evil
grin).

In Service,
Gerita del Mare
Guild Principal

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)