[Steppes] Official announcement re. Steppes website calendar

Hubert d'Aigues-Mortes aigues-mortes at swbell.net
Thu Apr 1 15:56:56 PST 2004

First off I suppose I should clarify, given the date that this is not an
April Fool's joke =).

You'll undoubtedly notice a change to the look and function of the Steppes
calendar effective today.  While I do not wish to make piecemeal changes to
the site as work progresses on the new Steppes website, I am as those who
know me, unaccountably lazy.  So I've used the javascript calendar engine
that will be on the new website to make my life easier.  The Steppes
calendar is now a one year navigatable calendar.  Please note that all
dates, with the exception of the current months are approximations
(especially guild dates) based on the standard dates for events.  The
calendar events will be placed on in the next while.

Please let me know if this calendar works for everyone, if it doesn't blow
up the screen etc.

Thanks

Hubert d'Aigues-Mortes
Steppes Virtual Scribe