[Steppes] Re: archery practice

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 4 15:04:39 PDT 2004

Milady!  It matters not who likes or dislikes your bow or bow style.   As long as continue continue to improve as you do with your equipment- that is enough.   I look for you to evenutally become an accomplished archer.   As for myself- I have been seduced by the siren call of the horsebow and its superior technology.  Even my Pearson Javelina cannot compare to its style and exotic curves.  ;-)

Jacque the Spink