[Steppes] Dance Monday 7pm

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 23:08:34 PDT 2004

Hello all!

This Monday will mark a new month for dance class. A glorious month!
April! No longer a stinky cold icky winter month! Hooray!

To celebrate my newfound seasonal energy, we'll be focusing on a period
dancing master each week for the rest of Spring.

This week, we'll learn more about Thoinot Arbeau. We'll be studying
what was going on in his region of France during the time of his dance
manual's publication (1580's), his career as a Catholic cleric during
the French Wars of Religion, and how these things influenced the dances
(and how he describes them) in his book.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all at dance class.

Till then,

HL Isabeau Lallement
Mrs. Erika Kinder