[Steppes] Re: Archery Practice 04-04-04

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 08:30:36 PDT 2004

Bah, we all know jacque can't shoot a bow so he makes
fun of the crossbow shooters :P Altho jacque, you
would be proud of me, i shot my bow the other day for
about an hour.... I am proud to say the target is safe
and everything behind me is dead. :) For that matter
same happen with the crossbow too... heheheeh

Ulrich