[Steppes] Steppes Clothiers' and Textiles

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Mon Apr 5 19:46:51 PDT 2004

good evening Gerita,

sadly, I don't think I'm going to be able to get away long enough to make it
to the meeting.

  could I mail you a check, and postage, and get some seeds?  If I get to
plant them, it will be in a flower pot, here.........

maybe I should just stick them in the fridg till i get home, then try.

frustrated, Galen