[Steppes] Steppes Warlord XXXI

Julie Cunningham Julie at ettros.com
Wed Apr 7 04:21:32 PDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Cunningham [mailto:juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:09 AM
To: Julie Cunningham

Greetings everyone!

I am Kathryn of Ayr, the Autocrat for this year's Warlord.

If you have questions or need answers on anything, please email me at juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com <mailto:juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com . >  .
You may also reach me at 214-284-8855, but before 10:00 pm please.

If you would like to volunteer some time, either before or during the event, please contact me so that we may discuss what department head could use your services.

If you are a department head and were not at last night's business, please email me with your email address and telephone number so that I may reach you and discuss your department.

All department heads - thank you so much for your patience and encouragement at  Tuesday night's  meeting.  I will be emailing you individually as to what we discussed,summing up any requests that you may have had. I may need you help with questions that I have as well.  I will be needing a budget from you for all supplies that will be needed (such as Archers - targets, oranges for waterbearing, Captain Morgan's for autocrat, etc.). I need this by Friday April 16th.  If you need direction as to what your job requirements are, please email me and we can discuss.

Yours in service
Lady Kathryn of Ayr
Warlord Autocrat

  _____