[Steppes] Re: Steppes Warlord - Gate signup

speckld@megalink.net speckld at megalink.net
Wed Apr 7 11:35:32 PDT 2004

Does this mean you'll pay my way down if I agree to work
gate?!?!?  Cool!

Sarah/Tiernan

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:31:01 -0500
 "Brent Ryder" <borekvv at hotmail.com> wrote:
Howdy All,

I am looking for more than a few good men and women, I'm
looking for an Army! As the Cliche goes, 'Many hands make
for light work' and this is still true.

If you have a couple of hours in which to meet, greet, and
rub elbows with the nobility of Ansteorra, (and take their
money) then you will love a shift or three at gate.

If you are interested in seeing and experiencing the
pagentry of the SCA as they troop past the signin sheets,
informing them of the glory of Warlord through the event
handout, giving each and everyone the beautiful gift of a
site token (with paid admission), then telling them where
they can go and showing them a map on how to get there,
then we have a job for you :)

Please pass this on to anyone interested in a shift at gate
for Steppes Warlord. I am looking for a minimum of two
people per shift and four for the peak hours. Let me know
when you can be there (day and times) and I will do my best
to accomodate all.

Currently the gate times will be:

Friday 12A to 12P-ish
Saturday 6A to 3P-ish
Sunday 6A to 12P-ish

['ish' means that if there are people still coming, the
gate stays open until it dies off]

Borek
Steppes Warlord Gate Co-Ordinator