[Steppes] home needed

Cairenn Day cpenny at swbell.net
Sat Apr 10 17:38:43 PDT 2004

I ended up keeping the husky I rescued last fall, however, while I was
at MedFair, he got out and I've been looking for him since. (That's why
I skipped Spring Fair).  In looking for him, I did find a smallish red
and white female Husky.  I would like to find her a good home, as I
really do not!!! need another dog.  I do not know anything about her,
she needs to be spayed soon.  She is in heat and was running with a
several males.  If anyone is interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Cairenn
(trying not to be the Steppes Husky rescue)