[Steppes] Bowyers and Fletcher's Meeting

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:56:45 PDT 2004

This Wednesday's Bowyer's and Fletcher's meeting will take place at 7:30 at
the home of Lord Iames and Lady Liadan. The address is 809 Morningstar Trail
in Richardson, 75081. We will be working on the new loaner arrows so be
dressed in grubbies that you don't mind getting a little glue or sawdust on.
If you have a spare fletching jig or two, bring those, too. We have 6 dozen
arrows to build and many hands will make the task go quickly. We may also
want to discuss changing days/locations of our meetings, as well.

For directions, I suggest mapquest or yahoo maps because I am lousy at them.
If you get desperate, call me at 972-429-8985 or Lord Iames and Lady
Liadan's at 972-680-1689. Before 10 on both of those please.

See you tomorrow evening.

Linet

P.S. Thank you Lady Liadan for your hospitality while Iames is away. It is
much appreciated.