[Steppes] Bowyers and Fletchers

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:56:16 PDT 2004

If this is a duplicate notice, I apologize, but orcs seem to be playing
havoc with my computer.

There will be a meeting of the Bowyers and Fletchers Guild tomorrow night,
Wednesday April 14, at 7:30 at the home of Lord Iames and Lady Liadan. Lord
Iames will not be there, but Lady Liadan has graciously offered the use of
the garage and shop for our meeting, as we usually do. The address is 809
Morningstar Trail, Richardson 75081. Their phone number is 972-680-1689 if
you need guiding in. My phone number is 972-429-8985. Please no calls after
10 p.m. at either number.

We will be working on the new baronial loaner arrows. There are 6 dozen to
be made so many hands will make the work go quickly. If you have a fletching
jig you don't mind us using, bring it along.

We will also be discussing the future of the guild and whether to change
meeting nights, locations, and decide on projects to work on in the future.
All are encouraged to join us, but most especially those who will be using
the new arrows. Come learn to build arrows and repair them. Soon you will
get the itch to make your own and hone your newfound skills.

See you tomorrow.

Linet