[Steppes] Warlord- Water signup

John de Irwynne lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 07:42:36 PDT 2004

We need some good gentles to help with waterbearing.
We need people willing to carry water to the fields on
Saturday and Sunday. Usually the real works starts
about 10:00am and goes to 4:00 on Saturday. Sunday is
a much shorter day, but we still need 4-5 people for a
coupld of 3 hour shifts. Please contact me if you
would like to volunteer. If you have already signed up
previously, then we have your name on the list.

yours in service,
John de Irwynne