[Steppes] War Lord Prizes

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 18:14:08 PDT 2004

Greetings, everyone!

I have just successfully wrung a wish list for prize baskets out of the
Ansteorran Equestrians.  Anyone thinking about donating something
special for the horsies and their people, here's a partial list:

Rope Halter
Lead Ropes
Flexi-hooks
Horse Grooming Stuff (but not brushes, evidently they're swimming in
those)
Lances
Spears
Wooden swords (?)
Gift Certificate for online tack store
Horse wound treatments
jars of hoof dressing
rolls of vetwrap
ribbons for manes
Murphy's Oil Soap
Horse treats
Disposable camera
Corn Huskers' lotion or udder balm for dry hands
Tack sponges
Instant ice packs
Embroidery supplies
Sewing supplies
Embroidered towels
Pieces of jousting armor
Jousting lance bases
Bolts of linen (for "barding" - horsie clothes)
Bags of horse hair (body and mane/tail)

Our chivalric fighters, archers, rapier fighters, youth fighters, A&S
competitors, Coursers AND Equestrians will truly appreciate anything
that you can get to Lady Nuala for baskets!

Gerita,
Who stuck her nose into Nuala's business to assuage her own curiosity,
and getting a great list, decided to share it round.

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are
added to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)