[Steppes] Archery Practice

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 15:20:43 PDT 2004

Good Gentles,

The wind was fierce in its assault upon us, but we were, in the end,
victorious over it. Fifteen of us there were of us this day, though there
were two who did not shoot. Old friends there were, and new, and some old
friends we haven't seen on the archery field for a long, long time.

A Royal Round was shot in defiance of the wind, and once again, the archers
of the Steppes have shown that even in 25 mph winds with gusts to 35 or so,
they will not be denied their chance to kill more paper.

For those of you that missed out on the fun, or thought 'nah, they won't
shoot in this wind," you will have another opportunity next Sunday, same
time, same place.

YIS,

Linet Grey, Archery Marshall