[Steppes] Archery Practice

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Apr 19 09:44:46 PDT 2004

M'lady,

You did forget to mention there was an IKCAC shot as well, the first
one for Steppes this season.  Hopefully more of our combat archers
will choose to don their armor and shoot in this inter-kingdom event.

It not only keeps your aim sharp during the off season but shows you
just how well your armor is fitting & combat archery equipment works
prior to wearing to a war practice or battle, and that's much better to
find out sooner than later!

Ironwyrm

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 17:20:43 -0500 "Susan Hill" <sueorintx at hotmail.com>
writes:
> Good Gentles,
>
> The wind was fierce in its assault upon us, but we were, in the end,
>
> victorious over it. Fifteen of us there were of us this day, though
> there
> were two who did not shoot. Old friends there were, and new, and
> some old
> friends we haven't seen on the archery field for a long, long time.
>
> A Royal Round was shot in defiance of the wind, and once again, the
> archers
> of the Steppes have shown that even in 25 mph winds with gusts to 35
> or so,
> they will not be denied their chance to kill more paper.
>
> For those of you that missed out on the fun, or thought 'nah, they
> won't
> shoot in this wind," you will have another opportunity next Sunday,
> same
> time, same place.
>
> YIS,
>
> Linet Grey, Archery Marshall

> Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included
> with MSN
> Premium!

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/d
irect/01/