[Steppes] A&S

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 09:03:54 PDT 2004

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I pray this finds you all well and in fine spirits.

A reminder that the Arts and Sciences Community will meet this Saturday at 4:00 PM at the Ronna and Petruccio Farm.

We will once again try to have the make and take mead class.  (My apologies for all the rescheduling.)  The cost for the class is free, (donations are accepted) but reservations are required (by Friday 10:00 PM.)  There is a class size limit of ten so get your reservation in quickly.

In service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences, Black Oak Keep