[Steppes] Archery Practice 4/25

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 24 18:37:07 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Having just returned from inspecting the field, We WILL have practice in the
morning. There are a few wet spots at the 40 and the low spot behind the
targets, but the rest of the field is fine. Wear shoes that you arent afraid
to get a bit damp, or bring someone to fetch arrows out of the 'pond' if you
overshoot that doesnt mind wet feet. We have new arrows to use and I, for
one, plan on shooting a few.

10 a.m. as usual at Eastfield College, Motley Rd and Hwy 30. See you there.

Linet Grey
Archery Marshall, Barony of the Steppes