[Steppes] Archery Practice 4/25

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Sun Apr 25 10:11:32 PDT 2004

I just went out to check again after Morgan's post but it's still
raining here.  Our pond is overflowing and the lower terrace in the
yard is under a two inches of water, but it does appear to be tapering
off a bit.

Maybe we'll hear from Linet & Jacques about how the archery range
looks soon, but after checking around my yard I would suspect the
news won't be good.

Ironwyrm

http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=hotmail/es2&ST=1/go/onm00200362a