[Steppes] getting fleeced

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Apr 26 10:15:56 PDT 2004

A fiber-oriented friend at work has offered to me some fleeces.  I don't spin, but know that someone out there does.  If you are interested, please contact me offline at kmcalhou at garlandisd.net .  The fleeces currently reside in Garland, but arrangements can be made for their transportation.

Details about the fleeces are below.  Please feel free to pass this info on to other persons that may be interested.

Happy fleecing.

Katya

Types:  Cormo
             Jacob
             Corridale
             ?????
Colors:  tan
             brown
             greys
              white
all fleece is complete with dirt and grease as it was shorn off the sheep
stored in newspaper and paper boxes to avoid felting
Needs to be soaked in hot water and sunlight dishwashing liquid for the best effect. Then rinse in warm water and vinegar