[Steppes] rattan order

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Mon Apr 26 19:51:56 PDT 2004

You do know Arilwulf has some 9 -10 foot staves of rattan here in hand?
These are $25 a stick if anyone wants some now instead of waiting or
wants longer pieces...

He can be contacted at walterw01 at earthlink.net or 214-351-3907 to make
arrangements... We are in NW Dallas

Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist, scribe to illiterate Saxon