[Steppes] A Warlord Question

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:01:09 PDT 2004

>Besides "Rain, Rain and More Rain 'Cuz Gunther's Home,"  is there a
>stated theme and\or trend (attire wise) for this year's Warlord?
>Inquiring expatriates want to know.  ;-)
>
>~Aslyn

Geez! One little event and I get blamed for everything!
It used to be that rain was the official mascot of Steppes Warlord.

I remember one time I was in my black Hospitalar's garb wearing one
of those straw sun hats while slogging across the morass that the day
before was a list field in a downpour while looking for my weapons.
It was very annoying to hear from the perminant pavillion on the hill,
"VC in the paddies!"

And everyone who remembers the time Warlord was ended early
because the water was coming UP for once please raise their hands.

Gunthar
I didn't do nuthin!