[Steppes] A Warlord Question

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Fri Apr 30 05:20:09 PDT 2004

>It used to be that rain was the official mascot of Steppes Warlord.

Actually, rain is not our mascot.  As I recall, tradition holds that the
event is not OFFICIAL unless there is rain.  I remember one occasion, lo
many years ago, where we were actually worried that Warlord might not be
official.  But luckily, just before we adjourned to the Dairy Palace for
brunch after cleaning up Monday morning, a nice little shower sprung up just
enough to wet the windshields.  All was well...

Alaric