[Steppes] OT - Help please

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Fri Apr 30 12:39:00 PDT 2004

greetings, Micola

as best I recall, there are no places within Fair Park to eat unless it is
during the Fair itself (which is in October.)
  However....there is a McDonalds (or Jack-in-the-Box) outside the gate to
the fair grounds to the west? (Outside the gate closest to the Aquarium and
museums.)

Galen
our Baron Fitz or some of  the others who live close to that area will be
off from work, this evening. They might be better suited to help