[Steppes] Warlord Tunic- SEW on Wednesday- Costume movies

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon May 3 09:41:12 PDT 2004

Lady Catalina,
A boon I beg of you:  I've lost my map to your house, and thinking I
still had it, have complacently tossed out the message you sent recently
of how to get there!
Wilt thou send once again your address and mayhap directions?

Gratefully,
Gerita the slow

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross