[Steppes] Steppes Warlord Gate Steward Wants You!!!

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 06:50:57 PDT 2004

Howdy all,

Warlord Gate Steward here begging for help from the populace in general.
Please forward this to the Glaslyn and Lindenwood lists.

I have most of Friday covered, barely, but could use more people for most
shifts especially for the 6-8P shift where no one has signed up and maybe
1-2 more for later shifts.

With the exception of one person for one shift on saturday, I have no one
signed up to work any shift.

Sunday is a complete wastland from the dearth of current volunteers.

The line at gate is going to get very long if I am the only one sitting
there. If you have a couple of hours to spare during any of these times,
please email me so I can schedule your time(s).

The current schedule for gate is:
Friday 12P to 12A ish
Saturday 6A-2P ish
Sunday 6A to 12P ish
ish - means that if it is busy, the gate stays open until it dies off again.

Thanks for your time and consideration and to quote a cliche, "Many hand
make light work"

Borek

In seeking Wisdom, the first stage is silence, the second is listening, the
third remembrance, the fourth practicing, the fifth teaching. - Solomon
Gabirol, c. 1045

The supreme happiness of life is
the conviction of being loved for yourself,
or more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                               ~Victor Hugo~