[Steppes] Fw: [blackoakkeep/houndsrest] OFF Topic.... But...

kellie H kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Wed May 5 18:07:24 PDT 2004

My kids play at the Kidzone park in Mesquite, just off 635 at Gross Rd.  It is the best playground I have ever been to.  It has a great castle motif, and the coolest elements built into the structures--a pipe xylophone, a climbing wall, obstacle courses, bridges, balance beams, you name it.  It has separate areas for wee ones, too, with challenging things for them to do.  I would really encourage anyone who can, to take this opportunity to provide the community with an awesome place for families to spend time together.   They stay clean, and are well monitored, 'cause the parents love to be there too.

Catrin

Chiara <chiara at io.com> wrote:
FYI, great opportunity.

Chiara