[Steppes] Gift Ideas?

Shanna Pajac shannapajac at swbell.net
Fri May 7 16:22:39 PDT 2004

Hullo good gentles, bad ones too...

I havea bit of a quandry here- a family(2 parents, 2 kids under 2nd grade) I know is getting into the SCA, (the mother has been SCA on and off through the years) and I am making up a gift-box for them with the theme of SCA camping-stuffs.

The quandry is this- I have no idea where to start, other than candles & feast gear. While I'd love to set them up with their very own pavilion, I'm selfish enough to want one for myself first. I'm thinking of useful peri-oid items that will all be prettily wrapped and set into a wooden chest about the size of a 40-gallon rubbermaid tub.

Since everyone is going through their own gear for Warlord (which I will once again be unable to attend because I"m a loser and really shy), I was hoping someone would be able to bolster my pedestrian ideas.

Best of health to you all,