[Steppes] Help Share the Dream

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Tue May 18 00:51:46 PDT 2004

I went out last year to teach dance to the girlscouts and had a
fantastic time! I highly recommend participating in this demo to all
who are looking for a very fun and satisfying day. Even if you can't
teach, it is worthwile to go and assist the people who are teaching.

My most fond memory of last year was dancing Horses' Branle with a
red-headed three-year old girl attached to one leg.

~ Isabeau