[Steppes] Re: [Ansteorra-archery] List masters/mistresses forWarlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 04:55:53 PDT 2004

Yes, the schedules are on the site, but last night I had some difficulty
accessing them, also. When I clicked on 'Saturday' several times I was
thrust back to Steppes home page. I also could not access the site for
Warlord by clicking on 'Steppes Events". I had to go to the calendar itself
and click on the green lettering that said Warlord in the Saturday May 29
space on the calendar. I havent had so much trouble before, but when Master
Pug said that he would like to check the schedule I decided to check it out
so that I could send him the correct link.

Linet