[Steppes] Populace Meeting directions

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Wed May 19 11:24:16 PDT 2004

The Populace meeting is at my and Serena's house on Thursday evening, 7:30
p.m.

The address is
7135 Vinland St.
Dallas, TX 75227-1829
214-388-8156

Take your best route to I-30.  Coming outbound (eastward) from downtown
Dallas, take the St. Francis exit.
Right (South) on St. Francis, through the stoplight (Samuell Blvd) to
Rolling Fork (2nd left after the light).
Left (East) on Rolling Fork to the first right (Clover Haven).
Right (South) on Clover Haven to the 2nd left (Vinland).
Left (East) on Vinland.  7135 is halfway up on the left (north)

Alternatively, coming inbound (westward) on I-30 from East I-635 in
Mesquite:

Take the Loop 12 (Buckner Blvd.) exit.
Left (South) on Loop 12 (Buckner Blvd) to the first light (Samuell Blvd.)
Right (West) on Samuell Blvd to the first left (Freestone).
Left (South) on Freestone to the 4th right (Vinland)
Right (West) on Vinland.  7135 Vinland is halfway up on the right (North).

A map can be found on www.steppes.org.

Park in the direction of traffic or you may get ticketed.

Allergy notes:  This is a smoke-free house.  One indoor cat.

Giveaway notes:  Some fabric and books will be available.

Warning to long-term members.  The sagebush you used as a landmark is now
gone.  We have a flower garden with a small statue of St. Francis by the
front door.  Also, there is a mulberry tree in the front yard now.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin