[Steppes] No Volunteers Means No Children's Activities!

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Fri May 21 20:00:39 PDT 2004

Funny thing is that is what when out asking for help.

In a message dated 5/21/2004 2:52:05 PM Central Standard Time,
kgsfa86 at swbell.net writes:
Greetings Friends and Neighbors,

As of today, I have no names on my sign up sheets to help with children's
activities at Warlord.  I can't do it alone, and the teachers can't teach without
helpers.  If I don't get some volunteers to commit to a time slot, I will be
forced to suspend children's activities and send your kids back to you for the
entire day.  Not my favorite plan...I hope not yours, either.
If you're a parent, you should help out.  If you're not, you will be doing a
greater good deed.
Please respond to the address above to volunteer an hour or two of your time;
thank you very much, indeed.

Catrin
CA Coordinator