[Steppes] tunic update

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed May 26 06:06:35 PDT 2004

Katarina and I worked feverishly yesterday evening on the tunic and are pleased to report definite progress.

I worked on the tunic while my students were taking their finals and got 20 leaves done before 2 in the afternoon.  By 9:15 last night, we had completed another 15 leaves.  That leaves (no pun intended!):

LESS THAN 20 LEAVES AND ABOUT 2 DOZEN ACORNS LEFT!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!  The end is in sight.  This project is coming to fruition.

The tunic will be at Catalina's this evening in Carrollton.  If you have the time, please stop by to help out.

See you there!
In service (tender fingers and all)
Katya