[Steppes] Thank You Steppes

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat May 29 16:32:59 PDT 2004

Unto the Glorious Populace of the Steppes does your Titled Bard give
Greetings!

I am most humbled by the honor bestowed on me by TE, Mahdi and Valaria by
chosing me to be their (and your) bardic champion. I was also most gratified
to receive the congratulations and the outpouring of warmth from so many of
the people of Steppes.

I am most anxious to discharge my title in a suitable manner so as to bring
no shame to myself nor to Their Excellencies for their confidence in me. I
believe that in order to do this properly, I shall need to learn much more
about the people of the barony so I may give the proper word fame as such
arises. To this end, I would ask that each of you who are so inclined to
help me learn of you, email me privately at hlannes at ev1.net and tell me
somewhat of yourself. If you know of a gentle of the barony deserving of a
poem or song in their honor, I beg you to contact me to tell me of their
deeds. Since I reside in lands far removed from this barony, I must rely
mainly on *your* eyes and ears to aide me be a suitable bard. I am looking
forward to traveling more to your lands as the circumstances permit and
getting to know each of you better. Until then, I remain...
In Service, with a song on my lips
H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Newest Steppes Bard
Dear God,  Help me to be the person