[Steppes] Advanced Dance Class/ Pre-Argent Dance Planning Wednesday, June 2

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 14:01:04 PDT 2004

Hello all!

After a most relaxing and refreshing weekend, we are ready to throw
ourselves into a whirlwind of Activity for the month of June.

Throughout the month, we'll be preparing for dance activities at Argent
Anniversary. On Mondays, we'll prepare for the balls occurring each
night of the event, and on Wednesday nights, we'll be working on
performances for Argent.

For a map to class, go to http://dancemaster.org/map.html

For information regarding dance-related activities at Argent, go to:

http://dancemaster.org/events/argent/

We hope to see a bunch of folks tomorrow!

~ HL Isabeau