[Steppes] SteppesLetter late this month - reports needed

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Thu Jun 3 00:16:36 PDT 2004

Kynborough,

Here is our report for June:

As always, there is quite a lot going on with dance in the Barony. June
will be a very busy month for Dance Guild as we prepare for the
smorgasbord of dance activities offered to us by numerous demos,
Kingdom Dance, and Argent Anniversary. Dancers will be attending both
the Girl Scout and Allen Library Demos. The guild will be reviewing
dances that will be done at the balls of Argent every Monday this
month. On Wednesdays, we will be working on performances for Argent. A
Kingdom-wide dance performance practice will be held at the end of this
month at Lindenwood's Midsummer Masque/ Kingdom Dance. We encourage
everyone to join us, as this month looks to be an exciting time. To
check out more information on what our guild is doing, go to
http://dancemaster.org and follow any interesting links.

We look forward to dancing with you,

~ HL Isabeau, HL Guillaume, and HL Helene

I hope this isn't too late. Depending upon how bad my mother's flight
is delayed tomorrow, I may have another submission.

~ Isabeau