[Steppes] Chainsaw brigade

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 10:01:08 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/3/2004 10:34:57 AM Central Standard Time,
borekvv at hotmail.com writes:
OK, so we have a gathering at Ciard's? at 9AM, on Saturday. Many are
bringing ladders and various types of saws for the endeavor.

Directions to Ciard's?

I live near the Archery Practice site at Eastfield College on edge of east
Dallas/Mesquite

If you are coming through town go out I-30 to Motley Dr. in Mesquite.
or if taking LBJ-635, turn west towards Dallas at I-30 and go about a mile up
to the bridge.

>From I-30 turn south on Motley Dr.  This side is across the highway opposite
from the college.

turn at 3rd right across bridge onto Byrd Dr.

turn at 1st left onto Hula Dr.  Proceed straight forward to our driveway at
3118 Hula.
Street makes an L-turn in front of our house.  There is an umbrella
clothesline in the backyard.

Phone is 972-613-2927 (Mom will answer saying "Volkmann Bros" - ask for
Ciard)
or 972-613-0010 (computer line, may be busy)

Thank you all so very much

See you Saturday at 9AM.

Ciard