[Steppes] Chain Saw Brigade

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 16:54:45 PDT 2004

Many many thanks to the wonderful folks of the Chainsaw Brigade who came to
cut tree limbs at my house on Saturday.

So efficient was this crew of army ants that they were done almost before I
could finish setting out refreshments.

Ma and I can't thank these people enough -

Giles - who braved the electrical wires
Jon and Catalina who arrived already wearing their work gloves and carrying
the big nippers.
Iames and Gaylen who brought saws and a ladder and then worked tirelessly and
quickly
Osanna and Francesca who moved branches out so fast I couldn't keep up.

The trees are much better for the trimming, and I cherish the good friends
who jumped in to play with their power tools.

God bless you all

Ciard