[Steppes] Archery Practice 06/20

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 19:46:25 PDT 2004

Good gentles of the Steppes,

We will be having archery practice, as usual, this Sunday even though it is
Father's Day. Bring your dad out to shoot with us and have some fun. We
promise not to use them as targets. Loaner gear will be available. Bring
Water or something else to drink. Sunscreen is also a good idea. Same time
and same place as usual....10a.m. Eastfield College at I-30 and Motley Rd.

I won't be available to post again until Sunday morning but if we have a
bunch of storms come in I will post whether the field conditions will be
acceptable for shooting.

YIS,

Lady Linet Grey
Archery Marshall