[Steppes] June Populace meeting

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Jun 19 08:17:55 PDT 2004

Good Morning Steppes!

As your titled bard, I would love to attend some things up there this summer
if at all possible while I have some free time (like Their Excellencies, I
am mundanely a teacher by trade). I won't be able to make this populace but
perhaps I can make it in July. Do you always meet on the 3rd Wednesday? When
is the July populace? If I do, can I beg some crash space from someone? I
want to get to know the people of the barony better so I can give proper
word fame where it is due. To that end, any member of the Barony who would
like to come by and introduce themselves to me at Argent would be most
welcomed. I am the Argent Museum director and will be spending most of my
time tending the museum in the Great Hall (air-conditioning-hear the siren
call of cool breezes to sit and chat with me). Come and tell me somewhat of
yourselves or of others you have admired! Regale me with the stories and
history of your great barony! You would find me a most attentive audience,
indeed! I eagerly await your tales of deeds and glories! Until then, I
remain....
In Service,
H.L. Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Steppes Bard
Ravenskald
Argent museum director
Protege to H.E., Sir Arenvald Kief av Kierstead, O.P.
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen