[Steppes] New Fabric Store on Perth Street

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 11:30:19 PDT 2004

If that is the one I think it is with the yellow and black (I think it was)
signs all over the place, I was in there on Monday. The lighting is the
worst of all the stores in the area and I watched a very pushy salesman try
to hard sell a woman into fabric she didn't want. Personally, I didn't see
anything in there I didn't find anyplace else and I don't think I will go in
there again.

Linet-who found enough to spend money on in at least three other stores on
Perth.