[Steppes] Sewing

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 16:01:30 PDT 2004

Darn, missed it last night.  I can't seem to get to my sewing machine (I know, that's bad - it's in my "office" and it is piled with school stuff from 2 schools!!) and I wouldn't mind bringing my cuttings over so that I could borrow a machine to make Jon a new tunic before AAA.  Looks like itsa gonna be close!!  2 days before the event if I can do it.

HL Gabrielle

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez <ladycatalina at hotmail.com> wrote:

Sorry, got this kinda late............... Yes sewing EVERY Wednesday.
Address is 2115 El Dorado in Carrollton.
from I35E take the Sandy Lake exit. Turn right (east). Eventually this road
will become Keller Springs.
At Josey turn left (north). Take the next immediate right onto Jackson. At
the post office the road makes a sharp turn to the left. El Dorado will be
on the right side. House is on the left.

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.

>From: dragons.sb at comcast.net
>To: Steppes at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Steppes] Sewing
>Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:28:13 +0000
>
>Will there be sewing tomorrow night. And id so could the directions be
>posted.
>
>Aimiliona

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,