[Steppes] Warlord tunic

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Thu Jul 8 07:53:59 PDT 2004

It is pressed, packaged, neatly folded, and in the trunk of the car inside
my baggage ready to go to the site.

I am leaving this afternoon to be there in time for the Ball! :)

If anyone needs anything at all for the event or the AAA website please
email me before 4pm - 5pm at the latest.

chiara at io.com
cheshav - aim (but I have to add you so that you can see me)
fhavas - Yahoo!