[Steppes] Ansteorran Thrones

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Thu Jul 15 09:06:49 PDT 2004

Ouch!  Goodness, Katya, now you'll be labelled our Baronial Amazon! I
offer my thanks for your care of those lovely (heavy) things.

Your Excellencies, I offer the skills of the Clothiers and Textile Guild
to not only cover these beautiful renewed thrones, but Your Own as well.
What say ye?

Gerita,
Out trouble-making as usual

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross