[Steppes] Party after Round table

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jul 15 20:07:41 PDT 2004

Dear Catalina,
I think this is very nice of you but for those of us from out of town, could
you post some directions to your home from the university? And maybe a phone
number for those of us (like me) who are so directionally challenged we
couldn't find north if we stepped on it? (The "Directionally Disfunctional"
bumper sticker on my truck has a compass rose on it that has "n" for all
four directions!) I'm a sort of suspenders and a belt sort of gal so I'm
going to *try* to use mapquest but I never seem to manage to get the dang
thing to work.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen