[Steppes] OT: In need of employment

Maura Folsom jauncourt at verizon.net
Fri Jul 16 01:33:25 PDT 2004

Hello to the list.

Is anyone in need of a production-level graphic designer or
administrative assistant? One without a degree, with 5 and 5+ years of
experience, respectively, for whom not having worked for a couple of
years will not be an impediment? I'll work cheap, 8 or 10 dollars an
hour, I'll take part time. I do well in both larger and small office
environments and will work without benefits if it means bringing home a
check.

I find myself still unemployed after being asked to keep my job options
"open" for a company that was finally, after much asking, unable to hire
me. I also find myself on the verge of desperation, with scarcely a "no"
from any other resumes sent out. I am asking here as there may be
someone who knows of a job opening for which I may be suited, or has
need of someone with my talents, and because I may have some hope of a
referral that will at least get me an interview if I ask other SCA people.

Email me directly and I'll send you a resume, or send me info on who to
send it to.

Thank you for any assistance or referrals you can give,
Lady Marguerie de Jauncourt