[Steppes] Party after Round table-Tonight, July17th.

Catalina Damiana Saravia Quicedo de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 10:22:02 PDT 2004

I'm not sure which University you mean, but if you can find your way to
Dallas and get on I35E going north,continue north of I635/LBJ. You would
take the Sandy Lake/Whitlock exit and turn right (east). The name of the
road changes to Keller Springs> Continue until you reach Josey Lane where
you will make a left. Then you will make an immediate right on Jackson rd.
You should see a directional sign for the Post Office. At the Post Office,
the road makes a sharp turn to the left. About the third street down, turn
right on El Dorado Way. The house is 2115, and its on the left. If you get
lost, call 972-446-8169. There should be someone here to give directions all
day.

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.